Career and Placement Assistance
Changing careers is a major decision that can affect every dimension of your life. That's why our team at Management Recruiters of St. Charles spends time getting to know you, your needs and your goals. After that, our recruiters – who often have worked in their niche areas – focus on using their experience and expertise to connect you with the leading companies in your industry. Search jobs to view examples of our current openings.
Placement Fees. The employer pays all fees. There is no fee to you.
Confidentiality. Unlike conducting a job search on your own, we can help keep your resume confidential and off the job boards. We take your privacy extremely seriously and make sure we set expectations up front about how we operate. We will never share your name, resume or personal information with an employer without your approval.
Getting Started. Getting started with us is as simple as submitting your resume. We develop relationships with candidates in our specific niche areas. We will contact you directly if we are working on a position we think you might be interested in, and we value your feedback when the job isn’t the right fit. In addition, we are regularly networking within our industry to meet new people and develop new connections.
Types of Position We Fill:
- Executive: COO, CFO, CEO, President
- Sales: Sales Representative, District Manager, Regional Manager, Vice President of Sales
- Marketing: Director, Vice President, Manager
- Distribution, Supply Chain, Transportation: Warehouse, Third Party Logistics, Production Planning, Forecasting, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing
- Human Resources: Manager, Director, Vice President, Recruiter, Trainer
- Manufacturing: Vice President of Operations, General Manager, Operations Manager, Plant Manager, Production Supervisor, Quality Manager, Engineering and Design Positions
- Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Quality, Industrial, Project, Design and Test Engineers
- Compliance: Trade compliance, Export Compliance Manager, Export Compliance Analyst, International Trade Compliance Analyst, International Trade Compliance Manager, International Trade Compliance Director, Global Trade Compliance, NAFTA
Career Planning Services:
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Career Planning: We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Confidentiality & Protecting Your Privacy: Your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Resume Tips: Create a winning resume. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing: Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked.
- Interviewing Do's and Don'ts: A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resigning Gracefully: Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter-offers: Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
- Relocation Tools: Along with our relocation services for companies and candidates, we have a host of relocation calculators and tools.
Visit our full site to learn more about our candidate services:
Or Get Started:
Management Recruiters of St. Charles is an Equal Opportunity Employer.